OUR QUICK GUIDE ON HOW TO MEASURE YOUR KITCHEN DOORS
- To get the best results measure the back of the door as this side is usually flat and without the detail that is on the front of the door.
- Measure the height and width of the doors in millimetres.
- Measure the height and the width and don’t round up as a 500 wide cabinet would have a door of 496mm wide as doors need to have a gap between them to allow them to open and close without clashing.
- Make sure you accurately measure all of the doors and draw fronts and check that you have the right amount of doors on your list.
- To find out if your doors are right or left handed look from the front of the door if the hinge is on the left the door is left handed and if the hinge is on the right the door is right handed.
If you have any questions we can answer them; email@example.com